OSHA construction safetySafety / OSHA construction safety
|Start : July 11-2021|
|End : July 14-2021|
|Trainer : Eng.Saad Hamad|
|Course Fee : 0.00$|
|No. Of Places : 5 Of 12|
|Location : Apt #7 ,Floor 11, Tower 4, Empire Business Towers, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.|
who should attend?
All workers in the construction industry are required to attend and pass the Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites course to ensure that they are adequately trained in work safety
- Students will understand federal safety and health regulations and consensus standards applicable to the construction industry.
- Students will understand OSHA’s minimum requirements for a safety and health program for construction activities.
- Students will understand the basic hazards related to construction activities.
· Students will be able to identify common hazards of construction.
· Students will be able to recommend appropriate control measures to eliminate or minimize hazards.
· Students will be able to develop and implement safety and health programs for construction projects.
· Students will be able to obtain and interpret safety and health regulations as they pertain to construction activities.
· Students will be able to evaluate regulatory compliance pertaining construction activities.
· Students will be able to conduct hazard assessments of construction projects.
· Students will be able to design and implement housekeeping programs for construction projects.
· Students will be able to evaluate hazards of construction and recommend appropriate personal protective equipment to control those hazards.
· Students will be able to identify confined spaces and design and implement confined space safety programs specific to construction.
· Students will be able to effectively identify and control hazardous materials commonly used in construction activities
· Students will be able to provide training to construction personnel pertaining to the hazards of construction activities and their control measures.